$50,000 to $1,000,000
For existing businesses that need financing for working capital, equipment, debt refinance, commercial real estate, business acquisitions, or tenant improvements.
Here’s what you’re going to need before you get started:
- Personal Financial Statement (all owners >20%)
- 3 years of tax returns (business and personal returns for all owners >20%)
- Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement & Balance Sheet
- 2 months of bank statements (all pages, business & personal – all owners >20%)
After you’ve gathered this information, click the button below to begin our online application.
The loan process timeline primarily depends on how quickly you submit your follow-up documentation (explained below) during the loan process. It also depends on our ability to verify your credit and documentation and to schedule your application for final review. The Access Plus Capital loan committee meets every three weeks, so you may need to wait some time between submitting your additional information and a final decision on your loan.
After you submit your initial application and personal financial statement, we verify your credit and application for pre-approval. We then ask you to submit the additional documentation listed below.
After you submit those documents, we move forward with underwriting and submit your completed application packet to our loan committee. At their next meeting, the loan committee will make a final decision on your loan.
If approved, we will verify and secure your collateral, conduct appraisals and environmental studies if necessary, and close on your loan. After you close on your loan, we may require you to submit invoices for related payments made to third-party vendors, so we can make disbursements to both you and those vendors.
In addition to your initial application, you must provide:
- Three years worth of tax returns, including your business returns and personal returns for all owners with more than 20% of a stake in the business.
- An interim profit and loss statement.
- Your current balance sheet.
- Two months worth of bank statements.
- An account receivable aging report (if applicable).
- A work-in-progress report (if applicable).
- A lease agreement.
We require that you set up automatic debit through your business bank account to pay back your loan.