$50,000 to $500,000
For existing businesses that need financing for working capital, equipment, debt refinance, commercial real estate, business acquisitions, or tenant improvements.
Here’s what you’re going to need before you get started:
- Personal Financial Statement (all owners >20%)
- 3 years of tax returns (business and personal returns for all owners >20%)
- Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement & Balance Sheet
- 2 months of bank statements (all pages, business & personal – all owners >20%)
After you’ve gathered this information, click the button below to begin our online application.
To get started please submit the online application here and upload all required documents. If you need assistance with the documentation, please call for assistance at (559) 263-1351.
The loan process timeline primarily depends on how quickly you submit required documents, but typically the process can take up to 30 days from application to final approval.
After you submit the loan application with all other required documentation, a loan officer will contact you and let you know if the loan is ready for submission to underwriting, or if there are additional questions or items missing. Once the loan is fully packaged, it will be submitted to underwriting for review, this can take up to 5 days, if underwriting has no additional questions, your loan will be submitted to the loan committee for final approval.
In addition to your initial application, you must provide:
- 3 Most Recent Personal Tax Returns
- 2 Most Recent Personal Tax Returns
- Proof of any other secondary income
- Business Plan w/ 3 years Projections and assumptions
- An account receivable aging report (if applicable).
- Personal Financial Statement
- Resume (if not included in business plan)
We require that you set up automatic debit through your business bank account to pay back your loan.
Ready to Start?
First, submit some basic information. Then, we’ll help you start the application process.