MODESTO-Purchasing Power Stanislaus Procurement Expo
Meet with local government representatives who are looking to buy products and services from small business owners like yourself.
GET EDUCATED – Learn how to sell to the government and how to become a vendor.
GET CERTIFIED – CA Dept. of General Services staff will be on-site to help attendees complete the CA Small Business Certification process.
LEARN THE BIDDING PROCESS – Stanislaus County Procurement staff will answer questions about how to use their online bid submittal programs.
POTENTIAL PROJECTS – Transportation and infrastructure opportunities for new construction within Stanislaus County worth over $500 million.
*If you plan on starting your SB/DVBE certification with the State of California at the event, please bring electronic copies of the following documents:
- Applicant Tax Returns for three most recent tax years
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Secretary of State Number
- Home address of all Owners, Officers, Members/Managers and Partners
- Dun & Bradstreet Number (if applicable)
- Contractors State License Board Number (if applicable)
- A list of keywords describing your business activities to ensure your businesses is easily and appropriately identified in any search for certified firms