- Access Plus Capital is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), which means that it is a mission-driven lender that provides loans and other financial services to underserved communities.
- Access Plus Capital is committed to helping small businesses in the Central Valley grow and succeed.
- The new headquarters will allow Access Plus Capital to serve more small businesses and community organizations in the area.
- The Physicians Building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- We believe that the opening of our new headquarters is a significant milestone for Access Plus Capital and for the downtown Fresno community. We are excited to continue our mission of helping small businesses grow and succeed in this new location.
Access Plus Capital, a nonprofit mission-based small business lender, is excited to announce the purchasing of its new headquarters in the historic Physicians Building in downtown Fresno. The 6,106 square foot building was purchased by Access Plus Capital in 2023.
“We are excited to open our new headquarters in the historic Physicians Building,” said Tate Hill, President of Access Plus Capital. “This building is a symbol of our commitment to the city and our mission to help small businesses grow and succeed. We believe that this location will be a catalyst for economic growth in the area.”
Access Plus Capital looks forward to moving into the new building towards the end of the year.
Special thanks to Lee Ann Eager, President/CEO of Fresno County Economic Development Corporation, Elliott Balch, CEO of Downtown Fresno Partnership and Terance Frazier of TFS Investments for their support of our new headquarters. Your investment in our organization is making a difference in the lives of small businesses in the Central Valley.
The article from ABC30 can be found here: https://abc30.com/physicians-building-access-plus-capital-downtown-fresno-new-businesses/13619340/.
Source: ABC 30 Action News
Title: Access Plus Capital moving to historic Physicians Building, providing resources to small businesses