- It saves time – fewer checks to write and mail.
- Helps pay your bills in a convenient and timely manner – even if you’re on vacation or out of town.
- Your payment is always on time–it helps maintain good credit.
- It saves postage – many people spend close to $100 a year on postage.
- It’s easy to sign up for, easy to cancel.
- No late charges.
Here’s how the Direct Payment Plan works: You authorize regularly scheduled payments to be made from your checking or savings account. Then, just sit back and relax. Your payments will be made automatically on the specified day. And proof of payment will appear on your statement.